(An $80 Value)
Mention this special offer when making your appointment
with Van Ness Chiropractic, Barrington’s most trusted chiropractor!
Don’t Suffer with Pain! Schedule a Free Consultation with Van Ness Chiropractic!
Van Ness Chiropractic, conveniently located on Route 14 in Barrington, Illinois for over 24 years, provides the best in family and sports chiropractic care and offers the most current and advanced techniques available today. Dr. Jason Van Ness and his team deliver cutting edge treatment and education to meet your goals and needs!
- One on one private consultation with one of our doctors regarding your current complaints
- Review of your prior health history including surgeries and any prior treatments.
- Assessment of prior X-rays and MRI’s from other providers. Great for second opinions!
- After your consultation, we will give you our honest opinion of your presenting complaint, including whether we believe we can help you, our recommended treatment schedule and how much treatment will cost.
- Also, includes a complimentary insurance verification of benefits. If insurance is not being used, we will discuss the cash discount options that are available to you.
What to Expect at Van Ness Chiropractic
Our goal here at Van Ness Chiropractic is to make you feel at home. Your comfort is our top priority. Of course, we’re also in the business of getting you out of pain and back into your own life. Together, we can achieve more than just this… we can exceed all your health expectations!
Your first visit helps us to discover how we can help you. We’ll learn about your personal situation so that we can provide you with a detailed explanation of all we do. This first visit takes about 45-60 minutes. A complete health history, focused chiropractic examination, movement assessment and any necessary X-rays will be performed.
Our Convenient Location on Route 14 in Barrington
About Dr. Jason Van Ness
Dr. Van Ness attended Iowa State University then received his doctorate of chiropractic in 1997 from Palmer College of Chiropractic. Dr. Van Ness has a passion for learning new techniques and has pursued thousands of hours of continuing education to stay current with research and new technology.
Dr. Van Ness specializes in the Gonstead Method of Chiropractic and is Full Body Certified in Active Release Techniques (ART), both considered the “gold standard” for their record of safety and effectiveness. Dr. Van Ness is well versed in the more than 500 specific soft tissue treatment protocols that are unique to ART and custom designs a unique approach to each individual patient, while providing top-of-the-line treatment as a Barrington Chiropractor.