Chiropractic Improves Breathing And More!May 12, 2020
Did You Know?
Did you know that chiropractic adjustments provide more than back/neck pain relief and increased range of motion? Significant improvements in other areas of the body are commonly associated with chiropractic adjustments. To find out exactly what types of non-musculoskeletal improvements occur most, 1,504 questionnaires were distributed to people who had just been given a chiropractic adjustment.
Here’s what the results found:
- 98 patients reported easier breathing
- 92 patients reported improved digestive function
- 49 patients reported clearer/better/sharper vision
- 34 patients reported improved circulation
- 10 patients reported less ringing of the ears
- 8 patients reported reduced acne/eczema
- 6 patients reported fewer symptoms of asthma/allergies
The number of spinal areas treated was also related to the number of reported improvements. 15 percent of patients experiencing positive reactions after having a single area adjusted, as compared to 35 percent of patients having four areas adjusted. Overall, 23 percent of chiropractic patients reported experiencing changes in symptoms that were not musculoskeletal in nature. More research on this topic will paint a clearer picture of non-musculoskeletal improvement associated with chiropractic adjustments. Until then, it is safe to say that patients experience positive impact in their quality of life due to chiropractic adjustments. Are you one of them?